- Gave up on downtown as a bad job due to crowding and failure to find a spot with a view of screens, and retreated to pipsi_pirate's house, where there were chips and paid-for booze.
- Got our asses handed to us by Boston.
- Spent longer than the game lasted watching the news with growing disgust.
- Tried to find a transit route home from Kits that didn't involve downtown (DIFFICULT).
- Commiserated with other transit-takers over length of trip that usually takes 15 minutes but in this case took about 40.
- Got home. Watched more news. Developed new respect for Rob Brown.
- Got emailed second-stage interview/assessment notice from a job application! WOO.
Now staring at Twitter and sighing a lot. Seriously. WTF, rioters? What did that Prius ever do to you? This is why we can't have nice things. And that rumour I heard about VPL Central Branch had better be just a rumour, or I know a few people WHO WILL FIND YOU. WITH STICKS.
And now I am going to bed. *disappointed headshake*