Turns out I have only three classes worth of first-year prerequisites - my Evil Sociology class, my PoliSci, and the English. Twice. Grr.
- So. Creative Writing (100-level). La. :)
- World History 1900-1945 (100-level, stuff I already know) in order to gain prerequisite for 200-level history course. Again, grr.
- Um... Introduction to Computer Programming Using VisualBasic, the which I will attend with glee, because hey, 100-level science, which StFX does not insist one takes until the year where you find out you lack prerequisites. 80% arts. Sigh.
- Not sure what to take for fourth class - debating between Philosophy and a Studies in Fiction - also 100-level. I have so. Much. English. I feel like I should do something with it, and Studies in Fiction sounds interesting.
- Next, I'd have taken a PoliSci course, but the only 200-level PoliSci course Dougie seems to have looks... mind-numbingly boring. So, for the first semester of my technically-second year, the only 200-course I'm taking: Introduction to Social Theory 235. That's right. A sociology course. Gahhh. Unless I wimp out and just finish filling out my 100-level credits properly. I am going to be doing summer semester, yes I am.
Ow. My head. Will be wandering the Registrar's office for six hours tomorrow - advisor appointment at ten, credit transfer infosession at 3:30.
Must now co-ordinate chosen classes with space-time continuum. Cannot attend two classes simultaneously. Aaaaaahg.
EDIT: Ooh! Screw Studies in Fiction - ENGL 315 The Comic Vision
This course is a study of representative works in the comic tradition. It will include works of drama and at least one other major genre.